Welcome to my wacky world of Crafty Creativeness!! Feel free to have a look around and even leave comments!! You'll make my day!!

Thursday 7 June 2012

40th Birthday Card and bracelet

Good Afternoon, beautiful happy smiley peeps,


Just thought I would share this 40th Birthday Card and bracelet I made for my gorgeous friend!!!  We have know each other since we attended primary school together.  We even share the same birthday and were born in the same hospital, only a few hours apart. . . how weird is that !!!  Hope you like it as much as Louise did!!!!!.





The bracelet I made with the most gorgeous glass beads called Planet from Larkrise Beads and the little silver heart is from Chrystal Rose.  I have to say making jewellery is as equally rewarding as making cards, I love it.  

 The card and the box were also a labour of love but I was really pleased with the outcome.  The stamp I used is one of Polka Doodles and actually was a Freebie on Simply Cards and Papercrafts magazine.

RECIPE:

I firstly stamped the image many times onto different papers so that I could decoupage and paper piece together to give dimension.  All the pink papers came from the Docrafts Papermania capsule collection which is absolutely gorgeous but the yellow dress is from an easter paper set from forever ago . . .  ooohhhh I think it might have been a forever friends bear set.   I have used my black sakura pen to give definition to the rose and flourishes and used my Xcut nesting die for the initial shape.  Really then everything is just matted and layered with a little satin ribbon from stash along with embellishments and peel offs also from stash.  The box was then made from beautiful lilac pearl card to finish off.

Crafty cuddles,

Nickki x x x

1 comment:

  1. A Lovely information sharing about 40th birthday card. The birthday celebration cards it's a good way to sharing joy between our family members and friends. Thanks for sharing a good and impressive information about birthday.

    ReplyDelete