Welcome to my wacky world of Crafty Creativeness!! Feel free to have a look around and even leave comments!! You'll make my day!!

Friday 8 June 2012

Baby cards

Mornin,

It's a bit soggy here today so to brighten up the dreariness I'm posting some baby cards . . . yeah !!!





This is a Meljen Designs digi stamp coloured with Promarkers again matted and layered on the Papermania capsule collection and sewn with the sewing machine.  Embellies, ribbon buttons etc from my stash and finished with an acetate front.  I then made the little box and shoes from patterned papers in my stash just to finish off.







And this is the same digi but for a boy.  The gift bag was my first attempt so quite pleased with how it turned out.

Have a lovely day whatever your doing,

Chow,

Nickki. x x 


3 comments:

  1. Stunning Hun! They are all so beautiful. I am loving the little box with the booties this is soooo cute.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Linda, I'm really glad you liked this and really appreciate your comments.

      Delete
  2. Nikki, these digi stamps are just so cute and the cards you've made using them are beautiful. You've totally inspired me with these, going to have to go in search of these stamps now! xxx

    ReplyDelete