Welcome to my wacky world of Crafty Creativeness!! Feel free to have a look around and even leave comments!! You'll make my day!!

Monday 11 June 2012

A Crafty Mix . . . .

Good morning lovely crafty peeps,


Well the school run is done and normality reigns supreme once again,  so today I'm posting a couple of different cards.  The first one is perfect for a new home . . . . 



I have to admit I did this card a little while ago and absolutely love the paper I used but can I remember what it was . . . not on my life, lol.  However the stamp I used was from Little Claire Designs - Butterfly Tree set which included all the butterflies and birds as well as the central stamp and a butterfly tree stamp.
I absolutely love it because it is so versatile.   I've literally just cut a circle in the centre of the paper and layered it over the stamp which I coloured using my Promarkers.  I then decorated with the butterflies and birds a few little embellies  and ribbon from my stash and Voila it was finished. . . Hope you all like it and thank you for all your lovely comments - I appreciate each and every one . .  x x x.


I also thought I would show you a card I was commissioned to do:



This was for an 85th birthday,  for a quiet, businesslike gentleman, who loves piano.  I thought this beautiful Mo Manning digi would work perfectly as his great niece was around this age.  I have once again coloured using my Promarkers (which I absolutely love . .  could u have guessed . . lol) and I used an extra fine white glitter on the little girls dress.  The music paper and notes were downloaded from the web but I can't remember where from (sorry i will endeavour to do much better) and luckily enough I had the ribbon as a one off in my stash.  I used acetate as a front cover and quite literally Bobs  your uncle, lol get it!!!  Any how and ever they really loved it so I was more than happy!! 

Have a fantastic day whatever your doing and I'll catch up soon.

Crafty cuddles,

Nickki. x x 

1 comment:

  1. Nickkie these are fabulous! I just love them both. The commissioned card is my favourite and I love the ribbon, I need some of that :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete