Welcome to my wacky world of Crafty Creativeness!! Feel free to have a look around and even leave comments!! You'll make my day!!

Friday 15 June 2012

Fathers Dad

Morning everyone,


Gosh it's a bit of a Winnie the Pooh day today (a blustery day) lol..... so be careful if your out and about.  My card today is for my Dad! ! !  I've gone monochrome ish with it so see what you think.





I've once again used the Forever Friends Black and Gold Collection CD-Rom which is fantastic.  The papers, flowers, tag, digi stamp and greeting are all from the disc and all I've had to do is layer onto some black mirror card and decoupage the digi.  I also coloured in the flowers with a gold Sakura pen and you can't really tell from the photo but the bear is printed onto silver pearlescent paper from Annamarie Designs.  As always, thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave your comments.  I really do appreciate them.


Ta Da,


Nickki. x x  

1 comment:

  1. I am sure your Dad will love this Nickki it is fabulous!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete