Welcome to my wacky world of Crafty Creativeness!! Feel free to have a look around and even leave comments!! You'll make my day!!

Saturday 2 June 2012

My Nephew's Birthday

Ooohhh,

Just thought I'd sneak this one in, cheeky I know but I appear to be on a roll don't you know . . lol.

It's my nephew's birthday on Monday so this is the card I made using the wonderful Candy Doodles Collectors Edition Cd.

I have to say I'm new to all this Cd crafting, quite literally in fact.  I used my first Cd rom when I joined the Kraftyhands design team and it is a whole new world.  So for anyone who is like me (now there's a statement lol, original and unique), just give Cd crafting a go.  It is so nice to be able to print off images and papers at will and just get crafting.


                                               

So here we go with the recipe:

1.   Printed digi stamp off cd and coloured in using promarkers  
2.   Cut and layered on to cardstock and on to papers from cd
3.   Added the embellishments and ribbon from my stash and used the best wishes sentiment from the Cd.

Job done.

Crafty cuddles,

Nickki.  x x

2 comments:

  1. I am sure your nephew will love his card. I am loving the papers they look gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. I have to say the papers are gorgeous. So many to choose from and so little time . . lol. x x

      Delete