Welcome to my wacky world of Crafty Creativeness!! Feel free to have a look around and even leave comments!! You'll make my day!!

Sunday 17 June 2012

Post It Note Pocket

Evening everyone,


Just thought I would post this now as will be out in the morning.



I got the inspiration for this from the Whiff of Joy blog . .  they have such beautiful tutorials and inspiration.  Its really easy so hop on over and check it out.  As this is my first attempt I've kept it simple but my next one will be so much better, there's smoke coming out my ears as we speak.

I've used Dovecraft Tea House papers which are really scrummy along with my Memory Box Butterfly   Die and Macarena Corner Die.  I've used my Wee Stamps for the Just for You and my Mulberry Paper Cherry Blossoms and Paper Leaves from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The leaves where white so I coloured them in with Promarkers.  Et Voila ! ! !   
I'm thinking these will be perfect for the teachers presents . . .

Crafty cuddles,

Nickki. x x 

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous hun, I hope you have had a fab day and thanks for the information I will pop on over and have a look myself.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete