Welcome to my wacky world of Crafty Creativeness!! Feel free to have a look around and even leave comments!! You'll make my day!!

Saturday 2 June 2012

Red, White and Blue Challenge.

Well hello again,


I hope this morning finds everyone well and looking forward to a wonderful Jubilee weekend!!  Bring on the P A R T Y that's what I say . . lol.


Anyway Kraftyhands red, white and blue challenge went live this morning . . . yeeeehaaa and isn't it fantastic!!!!!  It never ceases to amaze me how diverse the cards are and yet all from one little heading - SUPERB.  So here is my creation from the Kraftyhands Vintage Motors Cd (along with some papers and embellishments from my stash) and I really am looking forward to seeing yours and don't forget to hop, hop, hop to all the other blogs for a little look see.  Have a fantastic weekend, mines a G & T lol . . . Sllluurrrppp,  Cheers x x x x


Crafty Cuddles,

Nickki x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment