Welcome to my wacky world of Crafty Creativeness!! Feel free to have a look around and even leave comments!! You'll make my day!!

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Time for Tea . . .

Afternoon all,


I'm just about to head out on the school run so I'll do a quick share and up date more later.


The first is a box I've recycled by decorating with paper and flowers and the second is a card I've made which co-ordinates with the box. . .








Hope you like them and remember to pop back later when I'll give you full details on what you need.

Ta da for now..

Nickki. x x 


Phew kids are collected and it's absolutely scorching outside and funnily enough no time for tea for me, lol.  So as promised I used Tea House Decoupage Paper Pack  and Tea House 12 x 12 papers.  Mounted the papers on different colours of Pearlescent cardstock  all different shapes and sizes, then embellished with Memory Box Macarena Corner Die and Butterfly Die.  The Faux stitching was created with a white Sakura Gel Pen.  The embellishments were from my stash and the Mulberry paper flowers and leaves are from Wild Orchid Crafts . . . . 

Cheers Nickki, x x 

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Nickki! I love the colours and the box is fabulous as is the card.

    Crafty Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and box, love the butterfly it finishes the decoration off.
    Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good idea... Bit too girlie for me, but I can really see this being a well loved and often used box for girlie things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a great idea for recycling Nickki. Love the card too. hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete