Welcome to my wacky world of Crafty Creativeness!! Feel free to have a look around and even leave comments!! You'll make my day!!

Thursday 14 June 2012

With Lots of Love . . .

Hi there,

The weather is fine and the birds are singing, a great way to start the day!!!  So here it is my card for the  day is a swiper card ( ie you pull the ends of the card and a little sentiment pops up).  This was to cheer up my Aunt who hadn't been very well.



I've used a digi stamp here from Sliekje digi stamps (http://sliekje.blogspot.co.uk/) all of which are Free . .  yes you heard it here folks FREE.  I've coloured in using my trusty promarkers and die cut the circle using my Nellies multi frame,  which I distressed with Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade distress ink.  All the papers and ladybirds where downloaded from The Activity Village (again a freebie) and layered and matted on to Kraft card.  I've used Candi,  Ribbon which I ruched and sewed then highlighted a few elements with Glossy Accents.  I wanted this to be really cheery and my Aunt loved it.

Crafty cuddles,


Nickki x x 

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Nickki I love the colours and the image is just gorgeous too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete